In order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus and to maximize the safety of our guests and employees, we made this protocol. We follow the guidelines as stipulated by the RIVM (Dutch Health Institute), the Municipality of Amsterdam and KHN (Royal Dutch Association for the Hospitality Branche). We will continue to closely monitor the developments and if we deem this necessary, we will change our protocol.
Last update: December 15th 2020
- All employees are familiar with this protocol and have to follow the guidelines.
- Hotel guests and employees are obliged to wear a face mask in the public space of the hotel. You don’t need to wear a face mask when seated at the table in our restaurant or when you are in your hotel room.
- Employees that show symptoms (fever, a cold) will not come to work. We stimulate our employees that can work from home, to do so.
- We expect our guests to disinfect their hands as soon as they enter our premises. Desinfection points are available at the main entrance and the reception area.
- A maximum of two people are allowed in the restrooms at any given time.
- We kindly ask our guests to ony use the elevators going up and use the stairs to come back down again. The surfaces of the elevators will be disinfected regularly.
- Employees should wash their hands at least once an hour, following the RIVM guidelines.
- We kindly ask our guests to fulfil payments by debit- or creditcard.
- All hotel guests that have made their reservation via our own website, via telephone or email are allowed a full refund should they choose to cancel their reservation. For our full terms & conditions, please refer to our online policy.
- Lloyd restaurant is closed and we are not allowed to serve food and drinks. You may order take away, this can be collected at the bar. The kitchen closes at 9pm. We are allowed to sell alcohol until 8pm. Please place your take away order by calling +31205613677.
- The set-up at the reception is such that a distance of 1.5 meters is kept between staff and guests.
- All keys will be disinfected.
- At check-in, guests will be asked if they require room cleaning during their stay. Employees will only enter rooms after explicit permission of the guest and when the guest is not in the room.
- All housekeeping employees will wear masks and gloves while cleaning rooms.
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned, following the RIVM guidelines. All contact surfaces will be disinfected after each stay.
- We are not allowed to offer room service.
Meeting and Events
- Currently it’s not possible to host a meeting or event at Lloyd Hotel.