In order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus and to maximize the safety of our guests and employees, we made this protocol. We follow the guidelines as stipulated by the RIVM (Dutch Health Institute), the Municipality of Amsterdam and KHN (Royal Dutch Association for the Hospitality Branche). We will continue to closely monitor the developments and if we deem this necessary, we will change our protocol.
Last update: September 25th, 2021
- All employees are familiar with this protocol and have to follow the guidelines.
- Employees that show symptoms (fever, a cold) will not come to work. We stimulate our employees that can work from home, to do so.
- We expect our guests to disinfect their hands as soon as they enter our premises. Desinfection points are available at the main entrance and the reception area.
- We kindly ask our guests to ony use the elevators going up and use the stairs to come back down again. The surfaces of the elevators will be disinfected regularly.
- Employees should wash their hands at least once an hour, following the RIVM guidelines.
- We kindly ask our guests to fulfil payments by debit- or creditcard.
- All hotel guests that have made their reservation via our own website, via telephone or email are allowed a full refund should they choose to cancel their reservation. For our full terms & conditions, please refer to our online policy.
- Lloyd restaurant is open to visitors with the Corona admission ticket (Corona check app or with vaccination certificate, recovery certificate or negative test certificate that is not older than 24 hours).